· The Deutz 2nd generation supercharged and inter-cooled engine with electrically-controlled regulator EMR2 features strong power, proper economic and environmental performance and high reliability; besides, the engine is designed with three-stage filtering including pre-filtering and air filtering, effectively increasing the engine performance and service life.
· The VOLVO reinforced drive axle applied enables rationally-distributed load, uniform stress, reliable performance and longer service life; and the ZF axis-fixed electro-hydraulic shifting transmission ensures reliable performance, and easy and flexible operation.
· It is applied with the reinforced upper-structure of the 15t crawler excavator, which is reliable and stable, and the high-rigidity lower-structure of the three-box structure, which features small deformation, high strength and prolonged service life.
· The integrated application of NVH technology of SDLG reduces the vibration by more than 20% and the noise by 3dB, thus providing a comfortable driving environment.
· The electrical system is equipped with the SDLG patented electronic control units like EECU, VECU and IECU, providing for the complete unit with various working modes to meet the demands of different working conditions, and meanwhile realizing energysaving and high efficiency; the color LCD monitor with such functions as self-inspection, monitoring, emergent fault alarm, GPS positioning and remote monitoring is installed, offering effective human-machine interaction and easy operation & maintenance.
· The cab, spacious, bright, pantoscopic and properly sealed, is equipped with the 8-way adjustable seat, two-stage filtering heater & A/C system and three-stage silicone oil rubber shock absorber, providing a good damping effect and a favorable driving comfort.
· The open engine hood is equipped for the convenience of maintenance and service, and it is designed with stream-line appearance, simple but charming.
· Modules like booster, two-speed lifting arm, automatic idling and implement quick-change module can be configured as options to meet various requirements of customers.
|Overall poerating weight||13800kg|
|Engine rated power||69kW|